The Wild Things, Homemade Pizza, Soccer win and Wii Active

Hello blogging world,

The weekend was relaxing and fun altogether. On saturday I invited friends over and we made ourselves a pizza dinner, not store bought, homemade. It tastes much better. We made my variation of a recipe I found online for Onion Olive pizza.

I usually had peppers, mushrooms and chicken as it does not have much toppings and switch the feta cheese for regular cheddar. St-Albert, the best, if you cannot get P'tit Quebec that is. ;)

Than we went to see "Where the Wild Things Are". I had seen previews for it and knew I had to see it. No regrets. It is the story of a boy, who can be quite a handful, acts up and gets punished a lot and also misunderstood I would say. He uses his imagination to invent himself a world, with different creatures who have quite distinct characters similar to some of the people he has encountered in his life, and that he can quite relate to. Instead of eating him they make him their king.

I loved it and can relate to the story because I did just the same as a kid, use my imagination to invent myself new worlds. Making up various stories and getting lost in my imagination.

On another note, tonight I had a soccer game at 9pm. Quite late for a game, I was already a little tired to begin with. I don't think I was in my best shape, but nonetheless we won 8-4 if I am not mistaking. And I also got to play up a little, defense and offense. I have to say: "It's a whole lot of running". But I still like it more exercise, we just sub more that is all.

I did go back to goalie, it gave me time to catch my breath. I think I may have little remnants of a cold because I was more exhausted than usual after running.

After the game I went to drop off catherine and we got stuck for a while waiting behind three fire truck as a fire alarm obviously went off downtown. No flames or smoke though, must have been either a false alarm or someone tried to make toasts and burnt them.

So, when I came home I did some Wii Active. I know it is a little crazy especially after playing soccer, but I started the 30-day challenge and this time I HAVE to keep up with it every day. Tomorrow is a rest day though so will relax.

I just took two tylenols to make sure I do get rid of any cold symptoms and am currently sipping echinecea tea.

And now, I am going to bed. I need the rest.

Hopefully I will see you tomorrow.

0 comments: